The Interview TagPosted: August 6, 2007
Thank you so much for Ms. Toni of Wifely Steps for the time for interviewing me. And I am thrilled as these questions is really hard for me as I don’t really think of things about me.
1. Tell us about your favorite body wash using the 5 senses to describe it.
I don’t really use a body wash but I am oogling for Herbalife’s body wash which I was told that really, really smooth on the skin and smells heavenly. I really got to try it soon.
2. You’re down with a cold. What do you usually do?
I usually drink a lot of water, tea and the best “cure” I have tried, I drink about 1/2 cup of Herbal Aloe.
3. You’re in an amusement park. What’s the first ride you’ll go for? Why choose that ride?
I will look for the go cart ride or the bump car. Its the closest thing I can get for driving my very own car! 🙂
4. If you were to name a star after someone, who would be that special someone you’d name it after? Why him/her?
I will name it Loida, after my mother as she is already with the stars.
5. You’re stuck in a train, seated beside an old lady who suddenly starts wiping tears from her eyes. What do you think you’d do in this situation?
I can already see the scenario. I will ask the lady what’s wrong, console her, give her tisuue or handkerchief and perhaps hug her. And try to make her smile.
Whew! That interview was fun. Thanks again.
If you want to be interviewed, please just leave a comment and i’ll do my best. 😀