Thirteen Thursday #2: Things That Makes Me HappyPosted: May 17, 2007
I have been on a weird mood lately. Honestly, I don’t like it one bit. But somehow you can’t just help it and the day seems to swirl around. I need to switch into a positive mode soonest I can and the fastest thing to do, as per advice of the books I’ve read, is to think of happy thoughts. You could never be negative on a happy thought. I feel like a “lost boy” on Peter Pan.
What makes me happy? I think I better enumerate them. And its Thursday Thirteen! Great! I have lots but this is the first time I am gonna collaborate it and put it on writing.
1. D – I may sound cheezy or corny but the sight of my husband just makes me happy. Even just the nearness of him makes me smile.
2. Chocolates – I just love chocolates. I have this weird notion that the best time to eat chocolates is first thing in the morning so I could solve the problem with the calories. Yummy!
3. Books – I am crazy over books. I want new books every month. I couldn’t help myself. I am always thirsty for smu…err… a read. *wink*
4. Vacation – I have been working non-stop now for six years. I want a long vacation. But I can’t seem to stop. I have to.
5. Tofu for Lunch (Yummy!) – Need to say more 😀
6. Cats and pussies…errr…Kitties, I mean – I am crazy over them! Sorry Snoopy, I am just more crazy over Felix and Garfield.
7. Getting crafty – I love crocheting, sketching, sewing, making stupid non-sense like pencil holders ( I’ve got 3 already *heh* ), trying to make works of art like paper mache etc.
8. Teddy Bears – Not too many knows that I adore teddy bears. I don’t own much as I wanted to but a teddy bear always put a smile on my face.
9. Tea – I love tea, especially green tea.
10. Videoke – I love singing! One of the fastest mood changer is singing. I just love to sing.
11. Sleeping – The thought that I could sleep in my bed after a long day makes me happy.
12. Encouragement – Sometimes out of nowhere, somebody gives me a word of inspiration or encouragement. I am very grateful for such words and really makes me happy.
13. S – E – X – I’m just being honest. The S word with my husband does bring a smile on my face and makes me the happiest woman on earth.
Note: Images are from the net through yahoo image search, except picture no. 1.