Thursday Thirteen #1Posted: May 10, 2007
Thirteen Things about Tofubaby
1. I used to stopped eating brown chocolates of any form for more than three years. I just resumed again last year.
2. I love flowers but too practical (a.k.a. cheap) to buy one.3. I prefer ice creams over cakes anytime.4. I love the feeling of being barefoot. I hate shoes. They hurt my feet.
5. I am most of time in the state of ficklemindedness. I am very slow to decide as I want the best decision always as much as possible.
6. I have been a computer geek since my neighbor showed me how to play the atari.
7. I used to weigh 170 lbs. I have already lost 30 lbs. of it.
8. I always wanted to do sport things since I was little but I was always discouraged. Bawal lumabas ng bahay (Its forbiden to go out of the house)
9. I discovered I am a bookworm when I was five years old.
10. I could draw first even before I could write my name.
11. I learned to swim on a small river while on vacation at Sorsogon, Bicol.
12. I learned to do the backstroke in Boracay.
13. I love finger foods, the main culprit for my non-stop eating. 🙂
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Random Magus @ http://thereisnospace.blogspot.com/
2. Chocolate @ http://chokkklitsoul.wordpress.com/
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!